Happy Monday

I did not sleep much last night, but I feel happy still today.
Mondays are always potential new beginnings, even if they are not necessarily followed by immediate actions.
Today I feel it might be the one.

What has attracted my attention this morning ?

Overall, everything seems pretty quiet, but I am still following ongoing stories such as :

1. The political situation in France, which is getting boring and uneventful after this hot presidential campaigns. Everything seems more and more mediocre. I feel disappointed (once again) and tired of watching this passively.

2. The Cannes film festival, with its 60th anniversary, which brings back good memories of other editions (from the early nineties mostly, like 1993 or 1994 for example)

3. On the investment front, I am still following the latest news on Gold price